Beautiful views of the Smoky Mountains and the Little Pigeon River are enough reasons for most of the adults to stay here but the rest of the family will be more interested in the Courtyard Marriott Pigeon Forge TN Pool and Lazy River. This is no ordinary Pool by the way. You will notice that the Outdoor, Heated Pool is connected to the entry and exit points on the Lazy River making this a continuous flowing pool of fun. There is not a Water Slide at the Courtyard Pigeon Forge but there is an Indoor Pool for those cold days and cool nights.
The Outdoor Pool at the Courtyard Marriott in Pigeon Forge is Heated and has a Free-form shape making it much more enticing and pleasing to the eye than a standard rectangular pool. Connected to the Outdoor Pool is the Lazy River.
Indoor, Outdoor Pool and Lazy River
- Pool Hours: Daily 24 Hours
- Water Slides: no Water Slides
- Lazy River: Heated, Outdoor Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: no Kiddie Splash Park
- Towels: Located at the Pool
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pools and Lazy River are for the Guests of the Courtyard Marriott Pigeon Forge only
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are not available.
Great fun for the whole family by the Outdoor Heated Pool and float around on your leisurely stay on the Lazy River.
The Indoor Pool is wonderful during the cold months but it is unique in that it has huge bay doors that open to the outdoors on days when it is warm. This extends the water fun and brings the outdoors in and creates stunning views for guests to enjoy the Smoky Mountains around them.
None of the pools have a Zero-Entry point
Kids Splash Park
There is not a Kids Splash Park but most kids will enjoy the Lazy River
A beautiful, rock encircled Hot Tub is available to the side of the outdoor pool area. Nice seating is around the Hot Tub for guests to enjoy the outside.