It is not often, when you stay in an inexpensive Motel, where you find a water amenity like a Water Slide like the one at the Econo Lodge Pigeon Forge Parkway Pool. The Outdoor Pool at the Econo Lodge on the Parkway is not open year round and it is not huge but it does offer features that you do not find at other competing locations. The Water Slide adds a level of fun and the Shallow Pool with continuous raining mushroom keeps the little ones cool.
It might be small but it will give the kids some fun when they visit. The Outdoor Pool at the Econo Lodge on the Parkway is open Seasonally.
- Pool Hours: not Listed
- Water Slides: 1 Twisting Water Slide
- Lazy River: no Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: No but there is a small, shallow kids pool with raining mushroom feature
- Towels: not Listed
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: Guests at the Econo Lodge only
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are not at the pool.
The Water Slide at the Econo Lodge on the Parkway adds hours of Outdoor Fun in the Summer for the Kids.
Shallow, 1 foot deep children’s pool with continually flowing water fountain where the smaller ones can keep safe and cool in the summer heat.
You will not find a Hot Tub at the Parkway Econo Lodge in Pigeon Forge.