Indoor Heated Pool and Lazy River
No matter what time of year, your kids will love the Sleep Inn and Suites Gatlinburg Indoor Pool. This fully enclosed facility is open year round and the Indoor Heated Pool and Lazy River are always protected from the outside elements. Weather is not a factor and the kids can splash and play, rain, shine or even when it is snowing.
Pool and Water Park Information at Sleep Inn and Suites in Gatlinburg:
- Pool Hours: Open until 10pm
- Water Slides: No Water Slide
- Lazy River: Small but fun Indoor Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: No splash park or children’s pool
- Zero-entry: No Zero-entry
- Hot Tub: Large Indoor Hot Tub
- Towels: Towels are located at the Pool area
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pools and Lazy River are for all Guests at the Sleep Inn and Suites Gatlinburg.
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are not present at the pool or lazy river. Please keep watch over your kids as they play
While the Indoor Pool is not huge, it does provide fun throughout the entire year. The glass building allows light to shine through on sunny days.
Adding an Indoor Lazy River makes the Sleep Inn and Suites in Gatlinburg really stand out from the other hotels in the area. There are only a couple of Hotels in Gatlinburg with Indoor Lazy River to choose from.
A Large Indoor Hot Tub is a perfect place to relax and unwind away from the kids playing in the pool area.