Pools with Water Slide at Spirit of the Smokies
How many pools are at the Spirit of the Smokies Lodge in Pigeon Forge? There is not just one Spirit of the Smokies Pigeon Forge Pool, you actually get to enjoy 2 Pools at different times of the year. The Indoor Pool is heated and open year round with a Water Slide and Children’s splash area. The Outdoor Pool is only open during the Warm Season but adds an additional fun space for the kids to enjoy when the sun is hot and beaming.
Pool and Water Park Information:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 1am
- Water Slides: 1 Large Twisting Indoor Water Slide
- Lazy River: no Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: An Indoor Shallow pool with raining mushroom is fun for the little ones
- Hot Tub: There is not an Indoor or Outdoor Hot Tub
- Towels: Get Towels from the Front Desk for the Pools
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Indoor and Outdoor Pool are for Guests of the Spirit of the Smokies only.
- Lifeguards: There are not Lifeguards at the Pools.
The Outdoor Pool is only open during the summer but adds a great space for you to get a tan while the kids play in the water.
The Indoor Heated Pool at the Spirit of the Smokies is a very inviting space with glass walls and ceilings to let the light shine in. This is the perfect place to go when it is cold outside and the kids want something fun to do.
Indoor Water Slide
The entire family, including the kids, will have a blast on the large spiraling Indoor Water Slide.
Indoor Kiddie Pool
The more shallow kiddie pool has a raining mushroom.
The Spirit of the Smokies does not have a hot tub at either of the pools.