Although it might be an inexpensive place to stay, the Baymont Inn and Suites Pigeon Forge Pool might surprise you in the fact that they have an Outdoor Seasonal Pool and an Indoor Heated Pool. No matter what time of year you visit, your family will take comfort that they have a pool to play in.
The Indoor Pool is not huge at the Baymont Inn Pigeon Forge but kids seem to have fun splashing around. There are a few chairs around the pool and pool towels are provided at the Heated Indoor Pool.
- Indoor Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 11pm
- Outdoor Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 11pm
- Water Slides: no Water Slides
- Lazy River: no Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: No but there is a small shallow children’s outdoor pool
- Towels: Located at the Indoor Pool
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Indoor and Outdoor Pool are for guests of the Baymont Inn Pigeon Forge only.
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are not at the pools.
When the weather is warm, the outdoor pool opens up along with the small children’s splash pool.
You will not find a Hot Tub at the Baymont Inn Pigeon Forge.
Baymont Inn and Suites