Kids will see the colorful orange and blue water slides from the Country Cascades Pigeon Forge Water Park as soon as you pull in to the parking lot of the Country Cascades Resort. Excitement will overwhelm them as you walk to the lobby to check-in. Anticipation turns in to pure joy when you finally let them know it is time to leave the room and check out the Water Park at the Country Cascades Hotel in Pigeon Forge. When you first walk in, you see that there is more than first met the eyes from the road. A kiddie splash park with two (2) additional smaller water slides await along with an Outdoor Pool with zero-entry access.
Pool and Water Park Information:
- Water Park Hours: Not Listed
- Water Slides: 1 Large Body Water Slide and 1 Tube Slide. There are also 2 additional Kiddie Water Slides in the Kids Splash Park
- Lazy River: no Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: Shallow Water, 350 Gallon Dumping Water Bucket, Sprinklers, 2 Water Slides
- Towels: Located around the Outdoor Water Park
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Outdoor Pool, Indoor Pool and Water Park are for guests staying at the Country Cascade Hotel only.
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are available to keep an eye on everyone at the Water Park at the Country Cascades Resort. Please check with the front desk to verify these times.
For the larger kids and adults alike, try the 2 large Water Slides at the Country Cascades Resort Water Park. The River Run is the Orange and Yellow body slide towering 4 stories and spans a full 300 feet in length. The River Chaser is the Blue and Green Tube Water Slide capable of handling 2 riders per tube.
Kiddie Splash Park
Splashaway Bay is the perfect place to take the younger kids. The shallow water and easy sloping edges make this a more safe location for them and gives you more peace of mind. The little ones will enjoy climbing, running through sprinklers and slipping down the 2 tot size water slides. Oh, did I mention the 350 gallon dumping water bucket?
The Outdoor Pool is large and perfect for all ages. The Zero-entry allows the young ones to play on the edge and stay cool while the older kids can wade in to the deeper sections.
Indoor Heated Pool
It might not have any Water Slides but in the Winter, the Indoor Heated Pool makes for some extra fun while being sheilded by the outdoor elements.
Let the feet soak after walking around Pigeon Forge for the day in the large indoor Hot Tub at the Country Cascades Hotel in Pigeon Forge.