Splashing Good Time at the DreamMore Resort
Find enjoyment at the Dollywood DreamMore Resort Pool any time of the year with a large Outdoor Pool and a heated, year-round Indoor Pool option. The Pools at the DreamMore Resort are designed to provide a fun place for the family to relax or splash around in the water together. It is a great place to make memories.
Water Park Information at Orlando World Center Marriott:
- Outdoor Pool Hours: Daily Sunrise – Sunset
- Indoor Pool Hours: Daily 24 Hours
- Outdoor Pool: Falls Pool is the main pool but there is another more quiet pool
- Indoor Pool: Indoor Heated Pool
- Water Slides: There is not a Water Slide at the DreamMore Resort
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River but there is a Lazy Stream that runs along one side of the outdoor pool
- Kids Splash Park: The Kids Area is full of fun with multiple sprinkling flowers
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is availble at the main outdoor pool
- Hot Tub: There are two (2) Hot Tubs, One at the Outdoor Pool and another located with the Indoor Pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool areas
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not at the DreamMore Resort.
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Dollywood DreamMore Resort only
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are located in many areas around the pools and water splash areas to help keep your family safe
The Swimming Hole
Can't you just hear Dolly saying, "Y'all come on down to the Swimming Hole and have a good ole time!"? That is what I think of every time I see the signs leading into this pool area. The Swimming Hole is the sizeable Outdoor Pool at DreamMore Resort in Pigeon Forge having a gentle sloping, zero-entry making it easy for the kids to make their way in and out of the pool. The beauty of a waterfall is continually flowing in the background adding a pretty backdrop and also keeping the water fresh by circulating the water in the pool. Kids can use the Lazy Stream to gently glide from one end of the Outdoor Pool to the other.
Well, it is certainly not a Lazy River because it does not wrap around for a continuous ride. The gentle flowing lazy stream is what they call the section of the pool that is cordoned off on the back section of the pool with jets that keep the water flowing to move you along to the other side of the pool.
Surprisingly enough, there are not any Water Slides at the DreamMore Resort. I guess they did not want to add in too many Water Park features to take away from going to Dollywood and experiencing the Water Rides. Personally, I think it would have added a lot to the resort to at least have one Water Slide.
Kids Splash Area
Next, to the Outdoor Pool, the smaller kids will have a great time at the Kiddie Splash area, with many fountains and water spraying sections to keep them cool in the hot months of summer. The water is very shallow making this an easy place to keep an eye on them while they are having fun.
The Cold and the Weather will not keep you away from the Indoor Pool a the DreamMore Resort. The building that houses this beautiful pool is pretty to look at from the inside and out. The high ceiling with massive wood rafters give you a nice cozy feel and the open feeling that you have the glass-enclosed walls, give you great views of the Resort and Smoky mountains. There are plenty of chairs and tables to play a game of cards, eat some lunch or just read a book. The water is heated at the indoor pool making this a perfect getaway no matter what time of year.
Outdoor Winter Use Hot Tub
It doesn't matter if it is hot or cold outside, the massive Hot Tub at Dollywood DreamMore is a great way to relieve the tension while soaking in the heat and having jets of water massage your aching muscles. The Hot Tub is designed for use, even during the Winter.
There are not any Poolside Cabanas at the DreamMore Resort but there are plenty of lounge chairs and tables and chairs to sit by the pool and relax. Shady spots can be found around the Swimming Hole to keep you cool while your kids are splashing around the in Kiddie Splash area.