Open All Year Pools and Seasonal Water Slide
Even the Heated, Indoor Pool areea is festive with Christmas wreaths and garland strung about, every area including The Inn at Christmas Place Pool offers the season in a new way. Throughout the entire year, the family will enjoy an indoor pool while the adults can indulge in the large, elevated, corner hot tub. The warm weather really makes this place shine with the added fun of an outdoor pool and a figure 8 water slide.
Water Fun Information at Pigeon Forge Christmas Inn:
- Indoor Pool Hours: Daily 24 Hours
- Outdoor Pool Hours: Daily 9am – 10pm (Open Seasonally from May to September as long as weather permits)
- Outdoor Pool: The Outdoor Pool is open seasonally from May to September and adds an extra layer of fun with the twising figure 8 water slide.
- Indoor Pool: Indoor Heated Pool is open 7 days a week and 24 hours each day
- Large Water Slides: A Figure 8, 95 foot water slide is fun each warm season when the outdoor pool is open.
- Kids Water Slides: There are not any kids water slides, however, there is a splash pad for hours of fun.
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at The Christmas Place Inn in Pigeon Forge
- Kids Splash Park: Located near the outdoor pool and open when it is warm outside, the splash pad has numerous fountains for the kids to have fun and stay cool
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is not at either of the pools
- Hot Tub: You will find a large, circular hot tub elevated in the corner, overlooking the outdoor pool, beside the Indoor pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the The Inn at Christmas Place only
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are not around the pool areas
Indoor, Heated Pool
An inviting setting awaits at the heated indoor pool with plenty of beautiful seating, tables for reading and dining with great views of the kids while they splash about. The indoor pool is open 24 hours a day.
When it is in season, normally between May and September, the outdoor pool is also open for your entire family enjoyment. The curved pool is inviting and adds extra space for the kids to enjoy.
Figure Eight Water Slide
Everyone will love taking a slide down the 95-foot, figure 8 water slide located at the outdoor pool. The water slide is open seasonally whenever the outdoor pool is open.
Kids Fountains and Splash zone
The little ones and even the big kids cannot get enough of the large splash pad with multiple high spraying fountains and smaller bubbling ones as well.
Frequently Asked Questions: The Inn at Christmas Place Pool
Are the pools heated?
The indoor pool is heated and open all year, 24 hours every day. The outdoor pool is not heated and is open normally from April through September but this can change based on the weather each year.